CompTIA Certification offers some of the most recognized entry-level certifications for IT professionals, including its A+, Network+ and Security+ certifications.
CompTIA is a global provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications, such as the popular A+, Network+, Security+ certifications. Most, if not all, CompTIA certifications are Tech you the best IT skills in terms of Networking and Security based stong skillset and those new to the IT field.
Complete this collection of three CompTIA Certification courses to prep for the CompTIA A+ certification exam–a crucial step towards starting an IT career. Master subject matter in areas like networking, preventative maintenance, and more. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to troubleshoot networking and security issues like a pro, dramatically boosting your career prospects and earning potential.
Course 1: CompTIA A+ 220-902
Course 1, CompTIA A+ 220-901
Course 2: CompTIA N10-006: CompTIA Network+
Course 3: CompTIA SY0-401 or JK0-018: Security+
This package is also one of the most cost-effective routes to IT cyber security excellence.
CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
CompTIA Network+ is a vendor-neutral networking certification that is trusted around the world. It validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. CompTIA Network+ certified individuals are in-demand worldwide.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 12% job growth is expected in network and computer systems over the next seven years. Additionally, CompTIA Network+ professionals are known to excel in their job: Global Knowledge’s IT Skills and Salary Report estimates the average salary of a Network+ certified IT professional at about $74,000.
You can Download CompTIA Network+ Syllabus Here
- Networking theory, concepts, and networking methods
- Networking data delivery
- Networking media, cabling and hardware
- Networking protocols and the OSI model
- Networking Operating Systems
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Networking security, including preventing and responding to incidents
CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone to an IT security career.
You can Download CompTIA Securiy+ Syllabus Here
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage data, application, and host security
- Implement network security
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures
- Manage certificates
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures
- Manage risk
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery