Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Aaron Davis works on MetaMask, which brings Ethereum apps to the web browser. In this monologue episode, Aaron dives deep into the Ethereum internals, philosophy, and developer experience.
- How does a blockchain represent a Merkle tree?
- Can a blockchain represent a state transition system or Turing Machine?
- Why isn’t Bitcoin’s scripting language Turing complete?
- What is Ethereum?
- How does Ethereum compare to Bitcoin?
- What is the story behind Ethereum?
- What is a smart contract?
- Is a smart contract the same as a server?
- Can Ethereum be used to prevent a malicious AI from developing?
- Why is Ethereum important?
more link ADS
Blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Sec
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security
Blog! Development Software and Application Mobile
Development apps, Android, Ios anh Tranning IT, data center, hacking
Car News, Reviews, Pricing for New & Used Cars, car reviews and news, concept cars