“Nature, technology, and society ultimately will favor the more efficient, the better working systems.”
Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that are guaranteed to run exactly as expected via smart contracts.
- What is a distributed application?
- What are the properties of a smart contract?
- Are there any notable differences between the ether mining system and the Bitcoin mining system?
- From the standpoint of a developer who wants to build something on the Ethereum platform, how do you get started?
- How does Ethereum coordinate computation across the network?
- Why are parts of the bitcoin community skeptical of Ethereum?
Digital Ocean is the simplest cloud hosting provider. Use promo code SEDAILY for $10 in free credit.