- Identify existing and potential domains that can spoof your brand, product, or organization names
- Discover what types of look-alike domains are available or have been registered
- Find out whether these domains have active web or mail servers associated with them
Data-driven risk assessments you can use if you need to take action!
– Look-alike domain assessments with risk indicators
– User assessments show how vulnerable your users and understand your users
ability to identify “Safe” domains
Domain Doppelgänger helps you easily identify look-alike domains and presents different characteristics these domains may have such as active mail servers, active web servers, or private registrations.
When I saw the results when we ran this on our own KnowBe4 domain for the first time, it was a bit of a wake-up call. Make sure to get yours this Thursday, I will send you an email where to download it. Schedule in that 10 minutes!
You—Yes You—Can Now Predict With 88.5% Certainty If Your User Will Fall For a Phishing Attack
Huh? Sounds surprising, right? Well, during the last 9 months we have layered a whole new AI architecture on top of our existing platform. Then we trained this model with 10 million users over 8 years of simulated phishing attacks, resulting in two super exciting features I’m announcing here, with more to come in the future:
1) Virtual Risk Officer (VRO) provides insight and actionable metrics that will allow you to understand the attack surface of your organization, and predict with a high level of certainty what users might fall for a phishing attack. VRO provides dynamic risk scores, assigned to users, groups, and your organization as a whole, which enable you to make data-driven decisions when it comes to your security awareness plan.
You can even use Smart Group conditional statements that will allow selection based on individual risk scores. To see a quick video overview of the VRO, click here.
2) Advanced Reporting provides actionable metrics and insight into the effectiveness of your security awareness training program. You can generate over 60 different styles of reports that will help you understand where improvements need to be made to improve the strength of your human firewall. Using machine learning technology, Advanced Reporting will instantly create reports based on your spoken command or typing relevant keywords into the Find Report search function.
If you are a paying customer (Silver through Diamond), these two features are now turned on in beta in your console, go check them out!
If you aren’t a customer yet, benefit from our end-of quarter special offer and get a quote right away. You will be pleasantly surprised how affordable this is! Expires Friday September 28th.
Don’t like to click on redirected buttons? Copy & Paste this link straight into your browser:
Founder and CEO, KnowBe4, Inc.
PS: Because roughly 10-15% of malicious email attacks make it through your filters, tens of thousands of your peers worldwide are using the KnowBe4 platform to turn their end-users into their last line of defense: a very effective human firewall. The best InfoSec budget they ever spent. Join them and sleep better at night.
Based Blockchain Network