With the new feature it potentially this allows you to delete a message before anyone else sees it. Great news for anyone who’s ever sent a message and then immediately regretted it, which is probably most of us.
1. To enter into Notification history you should install this application first.
2. After downloading the app, users will have to search the message in the Android notification log.
If you are using Nova Launcher then it is very Straightforward, you can find it in Settings.
Let me transfer to validation.
1. The notification log can be accessed without the need for an additional app. Long press the home screen, then tap on Widgets > Activities > Settings > Notification log. You can then access the system’s notification log.
1. Only the first 100 characters of the deleted message are visible.
2. The registry only keeps a limited number of notifications at the same time. When that limit is reached, the oldest notifications will be erased.
3. You can recover text only. Can not recover photos.
4. Applicable on Android 7 and we believe that in higher versions.