In any case, that is not the situation, you realize the correct method to do as such then you can dispose of any application that you need from your Mac PC with no issue.
It’s simple to the point that some new Mac clients are left pondering what else they should do. Uninstalling applications on a Mac is somewhat unique and by and large significantly less demanding than the procedure on a Windows PC.
In this article we will we’ll demonstrate to you the significantly simpler way that is new in current version of Mac OS, including OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, and beyond;
How to Uninstall Applications in Mac OS?
This is a similar great technique for uninstalling a mac application that has been around since the beginning of the Mac. Adhere to the guidance underneath;
- Go to the Finder in OS X on the off chance that you haven’t done as such as of now.
- Explore to/Applications folder and select the application you need to uninstall.
- Either drag the application symbol to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-tap on the Trash and select “Empty Trash”
- Open the Launchpad on your Mac device accessible in your Mac OS Dock.
- It will open all the product/applications installed on your Mac OS.
- Presently press and hold the application that, are you need to uninstall until the point that it enters the jiggly mode.
- At that point tap on the X that is shown in the upper left corner of the application symbol and tap the erase button when prompted. Presently the application is expelled and it will be sent to the Trash.
- Go to Trash and remove the application from that point as well.
- So it will be forever removed from your MAC OS.
You can just give a try on both the steps.