My guest today is a writer, constant mover, not a very good manager, but a very smart entrepreneur.
He spent his formative years performing website usability tests for clients like Staples, Google, Yahoo, Verizon, and many more.
He was then accepted into TechStars, a mentorship-driven startup accelerator. There, he and his co-founder catalyzed the idea and plan for J-Squared Media, which later became PlayQ, a mobile games company.
My guest is also the #1 Bestselling author of “The Connection Algorithm”.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 48-minute episode Jesse Tevelow and I discuss:
- The importance of making moves and staying in motion
- The two most valuable characteristics to look for in a co-founder
- Recognizing your business as a team effort and concentrating more on your strong points
- Freely testing out and validating new ideas to determine where to focus your resources
- Accepting the highs, the lows, and the unknowns that come with entrepreneurship
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below …
How to View Entrepreneurship as a Microcosm of LifeJon Nastor