SecLists is the security tester’s companion. It’s a collection of multiple types of lists used during security assessments, collected in one place.
List types include usernames, passwords, URLs, sensitive data patterns, fuzzing payloads, web shells, and many more.
The goal is to enable a security tester to pull this repository onto a new testing box and have access to every type of list that may be needed.
Contents of SecLists
Each section has tonnes of content including the below:
- Discovery lists (DNS, SNMP, Web content)
- Fuzzing Payloads (Databases, LFI, SQLi, XSS)
- Password lists (Common credentials, cracked hashes, honeypot captures, leaked lists)
- Data Pattern lists
- Payload files (Zip bombs, flash, images)
- Username lists (Honeypot captures)
- Web shells
wget –c https://github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists/archive/master.zip -O SecList.zip
&& unzip SecList.zip
&& rm –f SecList.zip
git clone —depth 1 https://github.com/danielmiessler/SecLists.git
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:danielmiessler/SecLists.git
You can access all the lists here: