After consultation with a panel of highly respected judges, we’re delighted to reveal the IFSEC Global influencers 2018 – cybersecurity category.
The roll call of influencers across the security and fire industries is broken down into seven categories – which you can click on below to reveal the final rankings.
We defined ‘influence’ in the following ways:
- Someone who has played a key role in driving technological innovation
- Someone who has been a driving force in changing regulation, standards/guidance or best practice
- Someone whose insights/opinions are widely respected and which are influential in shaping debate around industry issues
- Someone who has been instrumental in the success of the organisation or business they lead or are employed by
- Someone who has helped to raise the industry’s profile or been an influential voice in the national media
We’d like to thank Grant Lecky, co-founder of the Security Partners Forum, for his tireless efforts as lead judge. Lecky, who himself featured in IFSEC Global’s list of top influencers in 2014 and 2017, appointed the panel of judges (which you can also view below) and coordinated the nominations and judging process. Thanks also to Bonnie Butlin, also co-founder of the Security Partners Forum and number one in last year’s international thought leader rankings, for helping to coordinate the process.
I’m a government cleared cybersecurity expert (a Certified Ethical Hacker), and the Vice-President of Cyber at SIRCO, an investigations and protections firm in Montréal, Canada.
I’m also a frequent contributor to National & Global media reportage about cyber-crime, spying, security failures, internet scams, and the real social network dangers that families and individuals face every day.
Latest posts by tcutler (see all)
Based Blockchain Network