Phishing getting laser-focused? Highly targeted ransomware attacks? Continued cryptojacking? Evil AI-based attacks? With 2018 coming to an end, it’s time to dust off the crystal ball and see what 2019 has in store.
In this thought-provoking webinar, KnowBe4’s Founder & CEO, Stu Sjouwerman, along with Chief Evangelist & Strategy Officer, Perry Carpenter, will take you into the future of social engineering and cybercrime.
Stu and Perry will give you a run-down of the big themes of 2018 and then dive deep into their predictions of what you need to prepare your organization and people for next year. You can’t afford to miss this one.
Key topics covered in this webinar:
- Understanding the current threat landscape
- What has security experts worried for 2019
- Next innovations of phishing, social engineering and crimeware
- How to make your organization a hard target
- Ways you can strengthen your last line of defense, your users
Make sure your organization is well prepared. Register now!
Date/Time: Thursday, December 13, 2018
Don’t like to click on redirected links? Copy & Paste this link into your browser:
No tags for this post.
Based Blockchain Network