I’m excited to announce our incredible year-over-year sales increase, nearly doubling 2017’s third quarter sales in this third quarter of 2018, breaking records with new corporate accounts, and customer accounts now well over the 21,000 mark.
Q3 2018 was certainly a busy and exciting quarter for us. The bad guys aren’t slowing down, so why should we? We have made major strides in the use of AI and Machine Learning, so we can now clearly show you the effectiveness of your new-school approach to security awareness training with the new Advanced Reporting and the Virtual Risk Officer functionality.
Given the increasing occurrence of cyberattacks, it’s crucial to train your employees to “think before they click” as they truly are your organization’s last line of defense.
Other recent and notable milestones and awards for Q3 2018 include:
- We rocketed up to the #96 spot on the Inc. 500, appearing on the list for the third time in succession.
- Hired seasoned finance and tech executive Krish Venkataraman as CFO to support our rapid growth strategy.
- I’m particularly pleased to report that we are the first in our space to get SOC2 Type 2 certified.
- We expanded our ever-growing library of content by partnering with popular UK publisher Twist & Shout.
- We introduced the Outlook Mobile version of the Phish Alert Button.
- We released a cool new tool called Domain Doppelgänger to help you identify malicious, fake web domains that spoof your website and use social engineering tactics to trick your users.
- We included a scenario for crypto mining in our Ransomware Simulator.
- We won the Channelnomics Security Award for Best Security Training, the Cyber Defense 2018 Global Award for being a leader in security training, the Golden Bridge Award – Gold Winner – for training and education, and earned the #2 for the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Fast 50 Awards.
We’re honored to win all of these awards, being recognized as a leader in new-school security awareness training and organizational growth. Thanks very much.
And now we’ve gone from “Hero to Zero” and we’re going to do it all over again in Q4! 😀
Founder and CEO, KnowBe4, Inc.
Based Blockchain Network