The Arsenal tool demo area is dedicated to researchers and the open source community. The concept is quite simple: we provide the space and you bring your machine to showcase your work and answer questions from delegates attending Black Hat.
The 17th session will be held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore from March 26-March 29, 2019.
Guidelines to consider when submitting to Arsenal:
- Bring your computer (with VGA output), adapter, your tool, your stickers
- Avoid stodgy presentations. Folks are expecting action, so give’em action.
- No vendor pitches or gear!
- Be yourself, be cool, and wear a smile.
- Above all, have tremendous fun!
For information on presenter benefits, requirements, and on-site details, visit the Arsenal Resources page.